** This page is currently under construction! **
The Schtserv Server offers many exclusive Player-created features, quests, and quality-of-life upgrades for players new and old to experience. Use the links below to learn more about the many options available.
SERVER DROP ENHANCEMENTS
Increased Drop Rates
Drop rates on the server have been minorly adjusted for increased hunt rates:
- Normal-Very Hard: ~2x better than the original, vanilla rate
- Ultimate: ~1.25x better than the original, vanilla rate
Server Specific Drop Tables
The drop tables have been adjusted on the Schtserv Server for the Ultimate Difficulty to remove many of the redundant, unexciting drops from all of the Section IDs. In addition, several IDs have had more exciting drops added so that there is less reason to ignore IDs altogether.
In order to use the Server Drop tables, you must select 'SERVER' as your drop type when Creating a Team.
Text commands that can be used on the Server Lobby or In-Game
CURRENCIES & ITEMS
Schtserv Tokens -
Special Event Ticket: A rare item drop that
The Photon Cube: A mysterious artifact that can unlock a powerful photon conversion technique
LIMITED TIME EVENTS
Special Server Events
Holiday Exclusive Events
Schtserv hosts many new and exclusive online quests. Whether you are looking for team play, End-Game challenge, story, or new equipment potential, there's a quest for everybody!
- Memory of the Hero: A special tribute to a member of the PSO community and one of the most ambitious story quests ever created.
- The Eternal: Based on the dungeon from Phantasy Star 0, players must explore a mysterious tower in search of the powerful Photon Cube.
- The Photon Lab: A vendor quest loaded with special features, including Enhanced Tekkers and Enemy Part Conversion, Unit Upgrading, Server Storage, and more!!
- Schtserv Tests (series): The ultimate online challenge: a combination of Standard Play + Challenge Mode, including equipment and item restrictions.
- Survey Corp (series): Battle through Episode 2 environments against completely random enemy spawns! Race the clock against the truly unknown every run!
- Ghost Collective (series): Episode 1 Areas with a twist! Enemies step outside their normal environments and the spawns are completely random.
- Den of the Damned: A dangerous mission to Gal Da Val Island, full of enemies, intense puzzles, and a tight deadline.
- Mag Farm
A Schtserv Exclusive achievement!! For the first time ever, up to three full teams (that's 12 players!!) can link together to challenge quests loaded with powered up monsters! Larger experience point gains and tons of prizes await those willing to team up and throw down!
- R.A.I.D.: Up to 12 players
- Multi-Team Hide-n-Seek: